The long-awaited PR Lighting’s XR 330 BWS high-output moving head integrating three features (Beam, Wash, and Spot) in one unit is now available for your lighting needs.
The XR 330 BWS was manufactured with patented PR technology; it combines an advanced 330W lamp (via Sirius HRI 330W discharge lamp with a brilliant optical system to deliver bright, flat and uniform light, all linearly adjustable. The fixture supports wireless DMX and offers CYM colour mixing with macro.
- 15,000 lumens output
- Two rotating prisms (8-facet and 16-facet); colour wheel with 13 colours (plus CTO) and white
- CMY colour mixing system,
- Fixed gobo wheel (13 fixed gobos plus white, shaking and bi-directional scrolling at variable speeds)
- Fixed wheel with nine interchangeable rotating gobos; individual frost filter and uniformity lens
- Adjustable gobo clarity
- Mechanical dimmer 0-100%
- Mechanical shutter 0.3-25 fps with macro
- Motorized linear focus and zoom.
In ‘Beam’ mode, the aperture is 2.3°-10°, linearly adjustable; in Spot mode, 5°-22° linearly adjustable, and in ‘Wash’ mode, 5°-40° linearly adjustable, while the head movement offers 540° of pan and 270° of tilt movement, with auto position correction.
The unit is available for hire. Highlight offers the Taurus TB2-4G LED for dry or full production hire in Sydney, depending on your needs. You can even hire the product for multiple days and get a really competitive price plus we only charge you for the days that the item is being used and not for the transportation or setup dates.