The SKYTONE I-TECH 5000HD is an easy to use digital amplifier that provides a smooth sound. It features built-in drivers with a variety of properties. Its speakers are coated with environmental friendly waterproof paint. You can use it both indoors and outdoors, in stadiums, meeting rooms, live concerts, night clubs, weddings, churches and many more.
- High-voltage SIEMENS filtering capacitor: to filter the ripple caused by high DC-power.
- High-frequency switching tube and radiator.
- Instrument transformer: inspection and protection for over-current and overload.
- High-frequency energy storage inductor: to store electromotance feedback for protecting the switching tube.
- High-frequency coupling capacitor: to isolate DC voltage caused by the switching tube.
- Fan control: effective & intelligent switch and modulation of the fan’s speed.
- +24V stabilized power supply IC: to supply power for replay and control circuit.
- High-frequency transformer.
- Pre-power supply filter: using ELNA top-level hi-fi capacitor.
- Pre-power supply voltage regulator IC.
- High-frequency rectifier tube and radiator: high-power, high-voltage resistance.
- Regulated power supply with double filtering.
- Bridge rectifier and radiator.
- Soft-starting NTC(Negative Temperature Coefficient).
- Soft-starting relay: using Panasonic relay for high reliability.
- High-capacity and high-voltage resistance electrolytic capacitor.
- Vice-power supply panel.
Highlight offers the SKYTONE I-TECH 5000HD for dry or full production hire in Sydney, depending on your needs. You can even, hire the product for multiple days and get a really competitive price, plus we only charge you for the days that the item is being used and not for the transportation/setup dates.